Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bankroll Leaks

I was reading a thread in the TwoplusTwo forum that got me thinking about leaks in my bankroll. In the thread a player was saying that, though he was a winning player at poker, he could not seem to help himself from playing blackjack and losing. And I realized that I had the same problem with video poker.

Though I may win in a game or lose, after I leave the table I will go play video poker. I will play sometimes until I have lost my whole bankroll. If I am going to be serious about poker I have to find some way to plug this leak. I think I am going to have stay away from the machines and not consider them a form of entertainment. How I am going to do this I don't know but I must find a way.

There are other leaks in my game but I think this is the most important one and until I can fix this I am not going to worry about them.

Good Luck

No comments: